GAME DEVELOPER / LEVEL DESIGNER
I bring two years of experience in the field developing serious games, kids games on various platforms. I have hands-on experience in story development, game mechanics, game balancing and troubleshooting program issues.
My degree from Entertainment Arts and Engineering provided me with the foundation to develop a wide variety of games through rapid prototyping, game design, gameplay programming, and level design. During my time at university, I worked as an intern at the Gapp lab which provided me with the knowledge and practical skills to put my creative game ideas into practice. Working along with doctors and creating medical/serious games amazed me with the amount of impact that games can create. I also learned how to work as part of a creative team and produce quality finished products for end-users by working on a project with a team size of 13 and publishing a game on the PS4.
The following are my work experiences:
- Two years of experience as a Gameplay Programmer/Designer in developing Augmented reality games at Tiered World Studios.
- One year of experience as a Gameplay Programmer in developing games for Virtual and Augmented reality technologies at the Therapeutic Games and Apps Lab.
- Worked on an experimental game for Playstation.
- One year of experience as an Associate Software Engineer at Accenture.
- One year of experience as a Graphic and Web design.
The following are my major skills:
Programming: C++, C#, Lua.
Game Engines: Unity, Unreal, MonoGame.
Tools: Visual Studio, Git, SVN, JIRA, Adobe Photoshop.
Specialties: Game Development, Gameplay Programming, VR/AR Development, Agile Software Methodology, Level Design.
If you would like to connect, drop me an email on email@example.com